Our Cascade 220 worsted weight wool in solids and Cascade 220 Worsted weight Heathers are available in all colors including many discontinued colors. Cascade 220 Heathers are made by weaving strands of a grey or any color close to the base solid color to create a beautiful yarn with a frosted hint.
This workhorse yarn fits well with countless knit or crochet projects from knitted winter garments, afghans and children's toys. Very popular for worsted weight sweaters, it’s also a favorite selection for Great American Afghan yarn other afghans and knitted toys. Most popular of Cascade felting wools, this yarn is used often for felted purses, felted bags and totes.
- Cascade 220 Heathers Yarn:
- Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Yield: 220 yards (201m) / 3.5 oz (100 grams)
- Gauge: 18-20 sts per 4" (10cm) on US 7-8 (4.5-5mm)
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wash: Hand Wash Cold, Lat Flat to Dry.